It's been a busy two weeks here at Fechu. Our community has grown to over 100 players and we've learned a lot from listening and chatting with you. During beta 1.0, it's clear some of you felt limited by the amount of credits you've received, and the trading economy isn't very active because people don't want to part with their exclusive rares they've earned or won. So, in response we're announcing Fechu Beta 2.0.
We're introducing weekly mini-games (falling furni, bingo, etc). We're aiming to host at least 2 events per week, and they'll most likely be held on Wednesdays or Thursdays. All events will be announced on the Fechu Discord. Event winners will receive the following prizes:
- 1st Place: 200 Credits and Misc Rares.
- 2nd Place: 150 Credits and Misc Rares.
- 3rd Place : 100 Credits and Misc Rares.
This should give players plenty of opportunity to replenish their credits if they're running low. But, in addition to this, we are also running the following competitions:
[ROTW] Room of the Week: Each week, players will be given a theme to inspire their room building skills. Themes will be announced on the Fechu Discord. If you'd like to enter, place a [ROTW] tag in your room name or description. Winners will receive the following:
- 200 Credits and 1x Dino
Note: runners up may receive a consolation prize, although this isn't always guaranteed.
Discord Contributor of the Day: Every day, the most significant Fechu Discord contributor will be rewarded with:
- 100 Credits and 1x Typo
Note: we will be looking for welcoming and friendly behaviour, as well as people who provide great content (such as screenshots), ideas, or other ways to add value to the discord. Spamming doesn't = contributor.
New players will have the chance to win 1 of 3 rares: Simply join the Fechu discord and enter your character details into the appropriate channel.
We will be releasing future competitions soon, but if you have any ideas or suggestions let us know.
- To encourage room building, catalog prices will be reduced where appropriate.
- The HC sofa (club sofa) bug has been removed.
Rare Release Information
- Every two weeks, a new rare will be released into the catalog rotation. Old rares will be removed and not released again for the foreseeable future.
- Seasonals will be released every season (valentines, easter, halloween, xmas).
- Super rares will be rewarded as prizes or occasionally given out for various reasons.
- HC rares will be released each month and made available to all actively subscribed players.
Credits are not automatic here, so spend wisely. Fechu has a value based economy, meaning you should look to trade and game your way to riches.
Thanks to everyone who's been part of Fechu Beta 1.0. We look forward to seeing what you'll do with Fechu Beta 2.0!